All Saints’ Day Camping in Pornic
Are you looking for somewhere to go this All Saints’ Day with your children? Our Mirabel La Renaudière campsite in La Plaine-sur-Mer is open until the end of October for a family holiday near Pornic. You’ll be able to take advantage of all the campsite facilities and the comfort of our accommodation.
The campsite is open for All Saints’ Day
Good news, for your October holidays with children and grandchildren, our 4-star La Renaudière campsite is open, just 15 minutes from Pornic. For a great family holiday, you can take advantage of our large children’s play area with swings and slides, the petanque courts or the indoor games room with pool table and arcade games for the greyer days.
Enjoy the heated pool in October!
What could be better than swimming in the middle of autumn? In October, make the most of the heated pool during your stay at Camping Mirabel La Renaudière. Fully covered, our indoor pool will be perfect for you and your family. Children can have fun, while parents can relax under the geysers or whirlpools. Everyone will enjoy the pool without the summer crowds, which is also one of the advantages of the October holidays. Enjoy the calm and relaxation of a 100% family holiday.
(The temperature of the pool is subject to weather conditions, so follow our news and don’t hesitate to call us a little before your arrival to find out if the pool will be open).
What to do with the kids at La Toussaint in Pornic?
After a busy back-to-school period in September, the October holidays are the perfect opportunity to recharge your batteries and spend some time with your children. Many of you are looking for activities to do with the family on All Saints’ Day. Here are a few ideas:
- Cycle along the Côte de Jade using the many cycle paths starting from the campsite. Discover the itineraries.
- Shellfish fishing on one of the many beaches near the campsite. Put on your boots, take your bucket and off you go!
- An outing to our partner Zoo Planète Sauvage. Discover the animals that surround us!
- An autumn nature walk to build your own tree house in the woods, or simply admire the beautiful colours in the marshes or near the beaches.
- Try your hand at water sports, such as stand-up paddling, surfing or sand yachting. Find out more about Destination Pornic’s water sports activities.
- Activities for teenagers (outdoor and indoor for the greyer days): Escape Game, Laser Game, Karting, Accrobranche, the choice is wide.
Book your mobile home for All Saints’ Day at La Plaine-sur-Mer
For your holidays at a 4-star campsite near Pornic, you have a choice of accommodation:
Rent a fully-equipped heated mobile home : from 1 to 3 bedrooms, you’ll find a living room with lounge, fully-equipped kitchen, television, bedroom(s) with wardrobe(s), bathroom(s) and semi-covered terrace so you can enjoy the outdoors even if it’s raining.
Rent a spacious, marked-out pitch for your motorhome or caravan (or tent, for the brave!) with electricity and access to all the campsite services.